quinta-feira, 21 de maio de 2009

Poetry by Eduardo Alexandre Miranda Pinto

Deep Touch

By dawn my legs did run
To delight a gently laugh
I cursed thoughts for fun
But they were so rough
At home I had my truth
Back into songs and will
This foggy side of youth
Has named my eyed skill
It is worded my blue bed
Yeah I love hearts to feel
So I do take your head
To please a musical affair
Frankly I do care for life
I use my fingers in her hair
I’m a naked shadowed knife
In her I play my south cage
The voice in my face today
Declares my breathing stage
My armed mouth is her way

Majestic fun

I was inside you and far
The flag day had a name
It was a wild desert scar
I did stop the humid aim
At the sea she said now
I sang my dream again
By the frontier an arrow
A sound flowed in vain
Come little palm hand
I have your finger print
I carried a heart to stand
So pretty chained sprint
This has washed my face
The last dance was pure
The fear had a rusty run
The most so long cure
Fell into my majestic fun

Walking Cloud

Just like a winter’s fall
I have a dream by guest
I could turn your love call
In a glad cloud, the best
Of a whistled spreading song
And pretend that she comes
Fun of a speaker among
Out of a sea that smokes
I feel a painted black skirt
Jumping secrets into trust
Just for the lovely flirt
The ties of a sanctuary land
So sacred ground has a tree
A seed was our command
Here goes a immune liberty

Wide Music

Listen to the silence
even when it’s not there
like the wind
seen from the window
seen it,but not being touched by it
and slowly close your eyes
cause your son winter
whispers a sound
wherever it rains here
no one can be found
inside this tear

The Rusty Face of the Word

Dear sorrow
justify this son
the earth
and the moon
your so soon
from this word
to june

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário